View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #43
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's just a way to hopefully let the best book win even if it doesn't have enough votes.

Remember the last few times the book I wanted did not win. We had some pretty awful books win. Then when we had the book I wanted win, most really enjoyed it. I'm just stating facts here.
We should start "Jon's book of the month club". Jon will pick the best books and everyone can read them and talk about them. It will put Oprah to shame.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote