View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #205
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I think I'm losing control over my library. I use Calibre so that's helped me so much already. I currently have 3 libraries, 1 for my main library [500+], 1 for freebies [1000+], and I manage one for my Mom's Kobo. I recently added a 4th library for books I know I won't read again, but want to keep for reference so I don't mistakenly buy/download those again.

How do you guys manage your libraries? How do you sort/keep your current and past books?

[and this is thread-related because it's this forums' fault that I have so many books to keep track of! ]
I do the multiple libraries. 1 For Kindle Freebies, 1 For ADE Freebies and non Kindle freebies, 1 for Paid books I actually bought, 1 for Read books, 1 for To Be Read books and 1 For books on the Kindles.

I use custom columns to keep track what store and what format they are and so on.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote