View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 11:54 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeSoup View Post
It's under forward hold in epub, fb2, and others in 6.7
Not on the Touch HD 3 and not (I'm guessing) on the Touch Lux 5. But that might be what happened to it. They probably changed its location for the Era in 6.7 and then accidentally left it out of the older readers' firmware when they moved to 6.7.

I sent three emails to PocketBook support on this. In the first response they told me it was already there.

In the second response I was told to reset my HD 3 (which I did). It works if you don't use Menu Double Click for anything else. Once you change it you're out of luck as there is no way to get back to it in the Menu (I tested it on the PDF side, since hardly ever use PDFs). And I wouldn't suggest resetting as you lose your logins, etc. All your settings remain if you downgrade, set the Menu Double tap to "disable touch screen" and then upgrade again. (So, obviously, the function is still supported, it's just not a choice on the Menu.)

Their third response was the "canned" "We are always looking for ways to improve Pocketbooks..." so hopefully they'll "improve" my HD 3 by giving me back old Double Click Menu choice when the new release comes out (if a new release comes out). Meanwhile I just don't change it.

Last edited by rcentros; 04-02-2023 at 12:01 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote