View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:29 PM   #12
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
There's been a known issue with a lot of sgs3 stopping to recognise the sim card. That might explain the replacement rates. I currently have a 2 and am nearly absolutely perfectly happy with. Am just searching for a ROM suiting my preferences.

Only thing where they really suck is the maintenance software. (Kies) Even if someone wants to stick to the official ROMS I'd recommend to use Odin for the upgrades.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote