View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Bargain: Labor Day weekend Indie Book Blowout - all titles $0.99

This sale is supposed to be running from 9/2-9/5 but I just found both Ann charles Deadwood Mysteries already reduced to $0.99 on Amazon.

From Amazon product description:

Quote:
The first ever INDIE BOOK BLOWOUT - To celebrate this exciting event, I've reduced the price on my book to only 99¢!

Yes, it's a weekend to remember!

To score dozens of FANTASTIC indie books for only 99¢, visit indiebookblowout.com. While you're there, register to win a brand new Kindle & up to $100 in Gift Cards (entry form on the site).

Nearly Departed in Deadwood (Deadwood Mystery #1) - Ann Charles $0.99
Optical Delusions in Deadwood (Deadwood Mystery #2) - Ann Charles $0.99
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote