View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 04:55 AM   #12
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
If they didn't want everyone to know, I don't think they would mention the 6% figure.
Anyway, here's another piece of anecdotical evidence on the number of Kindles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker to Lab Animals
I have no inside knowledge, but a guy who saw me using mine at the AArrivals Lounge in Heathrow commented on it. his company makes the "official" cover for it and he said tens of thousands.

(and also told me to watch out for Kindle version 2 which may be out or at least announced this winter).
(emphasis mine)

Edit: oh, and some guy who's running a chain of stores selling hi-end notebooks (Sony VAIO etc) in Ukraine is claiming that they sell 500 Readers in month.

Last edited by igorsk; 08-22-2008 at 05:06 AM.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote