View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Murder Mysteries

I'm putting together an ereading package for my Mom for Mother's Day. The plan is to send her my Kindle 1 loaded with the books she likes to read on a SD card. Mom reads murder mysteries (not my cup of tea at all) and the authors she likes are: James Patterson, Sue Grafton, and J.D. Robb. I'm looking for recommendations for other authors.

TIA
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote