View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Problems with Adobe D.E.

I've joined Smiths Book Club, and they send their books in acsm files, which I should be able to download and transfer into my Calibre Library.
However, I've a new PC, and the tech boys transferred all on my hard disc over , but I can't get the ADE I have to touch the Smiths books.
I did get a couple of things onto ADE, but dunno how !

Would it be a good idea to delete the existing ADE version and simply register and install a new version ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote