Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #9701
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
The deep fried Mars Bar must be dessert for teh deep fried hamburger recipe I was given by a lovely young lady from Illiois. Pasted from her message, spoiler in case anyone gets queasy.

Spoiler:
hahaha, its gross, good luck - butter the hell out of a burger bun, then deep fry (or bake in the oven if you don't have a fryer). Two skinny patties (or one fat one) deep fried or just cook em in loads of oil. Two bits of cheese, bacon, pickles and onion rings (do you have onion rings here - its onions, battered and deep fried) and you've got yourself one sick burger. On the side we usually have a thing called a cheese curd (deep fried blobs of cheese) and hot chips and a milk shake. Enjoy!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote