View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Old reader new screen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shighfield View Post
My wife is still using her 1150, and I keep mine charged and loaded with books just in case. I recently switched to a Kobo touch, but the software on the 1150 is FAR better. Just wish someone could cram a more modern screen on one of the little buggers.
Finally someone who understands!

My Gemstar(i.e. 1150) is soooo old, but it does that book swithching fast! It can search and you can use it in low light conditions.

A few years ago I was fantasising about exchanging the screen for one with the same res as the 1200(they seem to run the same sw). Aint that tech savy tho.

Now it's got a blue blot, about the size of a squashed mosquito. Not really a prob, but sometimes I can't tell(from the context) what it says under the blot. Isn't just so cool that I can just flip the screen!

How about you, do you miss the searching function when using the Kobo?
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote