View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #8
ReneAZ
eBookaholic
ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post
Yeah, I tested sleep and power off when I first got the Kobo, so I only use power off now. I am fairly regimented in my reading, about 2 hours a night, so it was easy to do the test comparison.

Now, I usually wait about a month and then it's time to buy more books, and there's a quarter bar left.

Sleep definitely draws more power.
I guess I'm a little confused. How do you "power off"? I can only get it to go to sleep mode (with the book cover showing). I read another thread that said that is when it is powered off - when the book cover is showing.
I tried holding the power button down for like 20 seconds, and it still goes to the book cover. How do you power down to get 40 days on the battery?

Can you clarify please?
Thanks!
ReneAZ is offline   Reply With Quote