View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:26 AM   #15784
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Carey Rockwell & Dana Stabenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I very much enjoyed reading The Password to Larkspur Lane. And I also I enjoyed reading and liked A Night Too Dark a whole bunch.

Now it's on to the 11th Nancy Drew Mystery Story, The Clue of the Broken Locket by Carolyn Keene (Mildred A Wirt) and The 18th (this is really the last one) of Tony Hillerman's Navajo Mysterys, The Shape Shifter.:
The last novel, The Shape Shifter (#18) of Tony Hillerman's, Navajo Mysteries was a real good read. I really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed #11 of the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, The Clue of the Broken Locket a lot.

This time, instead of the next Nancy Drew Mystery, I'm going to try the first novel in the Tom Corbett Omnibus, Stand by for Mars! by Carey Rockwell. Also I'm reading Dana Stabenow's 18th Kate Shugak Mystery, Though Not Dead.

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote