View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #40
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hi 2 bits!

You can also try new image with Android I've placed a second before in another thread. You an I put a huuuuuge amount of work in customizing the Linux desktop for this little device. I really like your work. But let's face the truth - web browsers on Android works the best. Ebook readers too. There are so many of them that for sure you will find fast and nice one, with perfect css support for your needs.

Just search for APK files in the internet and put on sd card before installation (included Google Play app hides the most interesting apps from you because it doesn't recognize the device).
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote