View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 02:39 AM   #7
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
The Kobo has far too many glitches and bugs. It's not worth the headaches IMO. Go with the Kindle. Easy. No hassles. Works out of the box. No hair pulling or migraine pills necessary.
Counter point: I have never experienced a bug that I am aware of with Kobo other than the long paragraph thing which is really more of a niggle. I guess it depends on what kind of reader you are. If you're the kind who simply turns on the reader and flips the pages then you'll be fine. If you're the kind who must adjust page margins using Calibre then you might have problems.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote