View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:00 AM   #4073
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
damn - I thought I'd sussed it - back to the drawing board - yes it is a standard PRS+ build, ( not sure how to check the build number on the device but oin my pc downloads I have PRSP_650_2.18 so I guess that is it )I wrote about this a few months ago = about 2 page back in this thread. have been trying to spot the cause of the occasional invalid page which I only get after deleting a book (via the open book: options-> delete this book).

now 9 out of 10 times I get what you described, but now and again I get this invalid page issue & I'm still trying to spot the exact circumstances. It could be that there also have to be 1 or more motes relating to the book, to trigger it.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote