View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am way past my goal for this year. I read my required reading list and I feel better for having read some things I should have read a while ago and for broadening my horizons. I'm hoping next year I can finish my required reading list which will be more difficult. I don't think I'm going to pledge a number of books or pages outside of the required list I've got for myself. It is plenty big.

My challenges will continue to be weird.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote