View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Dick Morris. . .

I have always found his political analysis very interesting and entertaining. Pretty well written, I think. I've read 2 or 3 of his earlier books and found a lot to like in terms of a reading/thinking experience.

As an economic conservative and socially middle of the road type guy, I'm not sure I fully buy just how easily (and quickly) he seemed to 'switch sides' from Liberal to Conservative after his 'break-up' with the Clintons. I can't help but wonder if his conversion was built on personal economics rather than personal conviction, and I wonder just how connected he remains to the existing power structures; but like I said, he brings an interesting POV to the topics he chooses to address.

Even though I've slowed down on his books, he does provide a good read, I think, over all.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote