View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Paul Levine
Connoisseur
Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paul Levine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
BALLISTIC: Tom Clancy with a "sense of humor and better writing."

After 13 books published with New York houses, my first e-book original novel, "Ballistic," is out today for $2.99 on Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords.

A Nuclear Missile...

A Band of Terrorists...

And Only Two People Who Can Prevent Armageddon.

When a doomsday cult captures an U.S. Air Force missile base, it's up to a lowly sergeant and a female psychiatrist to prevent a nuclear holocaust. My late friend Stephen J. Cannell described the story as "'Die Hard' in a missile silo."

While researching the book, I watched the launch of a test ICBM from the command capsule at Vandenburg Air Force Base and laid my hands on a nuclear warhead. But no riding the bomb like Slim Pickens in "Dr. Strangelove."

There's a 7,500 word free excerpt on KINDLE NATION DAILY with this comment:

"Are you ready for something new? Imagine Paul Levine channeling Tom Clancy, but with a sense of humor and far, far better writing."

KINDLE version here..

NOOK here.

SMASHWORDS here.

Paul Levine
Paul Levine is offline   Reply With Quote