View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Unhappy Anyone using Fire HD + Calibre + Win7?

I've had my Fire HD 8.9 since Nov and have never been successful in transferring my Calibre books via USB. I'm running Win7 x64 and the latest version of Calibre (0.9.28). The Fire is recognized as a media device -- never as a drive.

Honestly, I've read the dozens and dozens of posts here on MR as well as those found via Google the past several months. It seems the solutions are targeted at XP users, not Win7. Is anyone with a Fire HD successfully transferring books via USB with Win7?

Please tell me what the secret is. I am pulling my hair out.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote