View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:36 AM   #18
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
I would advise AGAINST the paperwhite as the original poster can not get if locally, and hence not easily return it to Amazon. Of course, if you trust your family in the US to get one and put it "through the paces" of testing and analyzing whether it is a good one, it might work, if you trust them to be able to do that (don't know the technical skill level of your family).

I also got one from the US (before it became available in Germany) through a friend and had to return it because the screen was not as sharp as the screen of my Kindle Keyboard.

Getting a cover for the Kindle NT seems a good idea - especially as the screens on these devices break very easily (found that out "the hard way" 3 weeks after getting my Kindle Keyboard).

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote