View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #310
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
My Paperwhite arrived this afternoon and it is excellent. No "blotchiness", no weird colors. The shadows at the bottom where the lights are doesn't bother me since it doesn't reach the text.

Two years ago, when I got my K3, I ended up returning the lighted keyboard because the lighting was too uneven. So I am sensitive to lighting. But I'm very happy with the PW; it's pretty much what I was hoping for.

I think I like the lighting better in the day than I do at night. Under most lighting I found my Kindle keyboard a little dark to read, unless I was using my reading light. But with this I can basically read under any light. Or with no light, although when I read at night my reading light is right there by my bed, so I tend to read with it.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote