View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #129
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Wow! I had not tried this report.
<want more = maybe>
I can sort on used in Html file, but then the selector is not in alpha order
I can sort on Class selector

but what I would like is the ability to filter (used/not used) and have alphabetical by selector (by CSS if more than 1) or is the intent to be able to clean the CSS from here making much of my request moot?
Click Class Selector, CSS File, then HTML file and they'll be sorted the way you want.

But yes, you'll be able to delete selected selectors from this report, and selected images from the image report. And if it tests ok you'll be able to do delete unused styles/images from the Tool menu directly. As kiwidude posted - I forgot its not in the first beta but was added since then - which seems like a long time ago Lots of change since then. We expect to be feature complete when the next beta comes out - this weekend, time permitting.