View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #426
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
Mine is when I'm doing home repairs/improvements, I buy everything I think I may need and then some, just in case. At the end of the project, I gather everything unused/unopened and return it with the receipt. Even if I just get store credit, I know I'll be starting another project again soon.
I do the same with home projects. If I'm doing a project that involves tilework, I've been known to buy 3 or 4 sets of tile (including all of the trim pieces and grout) that are being considered. At the end of the project, I return everything that was not used. With my last bathroom remodel, I returned over $2,000 in tile and trim pieces alone.

So far, Lowes and Home Depot have not cancelled my accounts for excessive returns.