View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #9
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I am on here every day and want to help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmikov View Post
Well 3 weeks later I got my RMA number, but no address to ship it to. Now another round of unanswered call and emails to find out address.
Anybody knows it? Last time with paint issues, I had a UPS label sent to me, so don't have any record of address.
Dear dmikov:

Are you calling 1-866-368-8788? I am very sorry if I missed your post. You could always send me a PM on here.

I work for Astak and I get problems solved. Instead of becoming frustrated... let us get this done!! Send me a private message on this forum and I will give you my personal email address!

Yes, we were at CES from January 4-11! We are not a huge company and almost every person we have was needed to man the booth!

The address is: 1911 Hartog Drive, San Jose, California 95131. Calm down please! Let us get you happy!

If you phone call we are open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. PDT.

I do not know how you got an RMA number without the address and that is not right!! I do apologize for that!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote