View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
As for reading order, what I've been doing is setting up reading lists, converting them to mobi and then putting them on my Kindle as a new book. So, for example, I've got my 37 (or so) Pratchett Discworld books listed in publication order, and when it's time for the next one, I just go to that book .... look it up .... and on to the next.
Another way of doing it is to edit the metadata for the book and add the series name and book "order" to the title, so they then sort correctly by series and book.

Quote:
Since the "correct" reading order is available online for many authors, it can be a simple to take the html or do a block and copy. Saves having to type it.
Agreed. Best site for that that I know of is:

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

A superb resource for both current and past authors.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote