View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:40 AM   #26
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by freekobo View Post
Yes I checked, its my SN...and the part after the first occurrence (the manufacturer date i think?) is different.

Well, what I did was put KevinShort's image to a spare sd card.
I made an image of the second partition (recovery_fs) and then I applied the image over my broken second partition. I tried a recovery..it worked...and then it updated, I checked the SN again, its the same as it was when I got it.
So to keep a backup, we would only need an image of the second partition?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote