View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kindle4PC Mass Download

I've searched the forum and looked at the Kindle Wiki and I haven't managed to find a way of doing mass downloads to Kindle4PC.

I've been happily clicking on the Amazon links in the "Freebies and Deals" forum for a few months, along with some other titles that I've come across in various searches, but hadn't bothered doing anything with them as I had plenty of stuff to read already on my Kobo. Today I decided it might be a good idea to download all those clicks to the computer and bring them into Calibre so I could convert and load a few on the Kobo.

I appear to have clicked about 1,050 links over those few months!

So now I have K4PC telling me that I have about 1,000 "archived items" but to get them onto the computer it appears I'm going to have to click another 1,000 buttons?

I thought one of the selling points of the Amazon "ecosystem" was the ease of syncing to all devices anywhere/anytime. Is there any way to tell K4PC to download the whole lot in one operation? Or am I condemned to get carpal tunnel?
plib is offline   Reply With Quote