View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #24
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
That's kinda scary seeing as how it gets used so much. Is there a history of the power button breaking with this device?
It's actually the little reset switch I mean you know the small hole to pin reset in case of a crash not the actual power button, I didn't have any problems getting the reader replaced but it did stump me for a while I must have pressed it a thousand times and got no reaction at all.

I was tempted to open that one as well and try yanking the battery but I knew it was still under warranty so I didn't. It has given me a lot of pause in buying devices without removable batteries now I never liked them but now I just don't trust any devices that don't have them.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote