View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:33 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
So I see a cryptic comment about Calibre supporting series and to click on the configuration item. I finally realize that the Calibre author meant to attach the Kobo to the system and then look at the Kobo device configuration.

Then he talks about updating the series by disconnection and reconnecting. Which I've done but no series update. So I'm missing something obvious.
I think you need to be running firmware 2.3.1 (or is it 2.2.1) for the series information to actually be used by the device. In 2.3.1 the series information is used to group books in the same series together when listing books in the library, and the series name is also displayed under the title in the listing.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote