View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:54 PM   #344
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Not sure what I think about Storm Front. It obviously shouldn't have been nominated in the one month, but categorization is what it is. Messy. I think a six month hiatus is good with the obvious exception being the RunnerUp month in January.

I'm going to jigger the months a little more:
Code:
Jan  RunnerUp
Feb  Romance
Mar  Thriller/Suspense
Apr  Humour
May  Fantasy
Jun  Classic
Jul  Mystery/Crime
Aug  FreeForAll
Sep  NonFiction
Oct  Horror
Nov  Science Fiction
Dec  Classic
It was an effort to try to split up the following groups:
- Science Fiction, Fantasy
- Classic, Classic
- Mystery/Crime, Thriller/Suspense, Horror

I really messed them around. Since summer is supposed to be about fun reading I put Mystery, and FreeForAll in it so we can get some good summer reads. I also put NonFiction into September for back to school time. I would have liked to space Humour and Romance better, but the months they are in just make too much sense.
I agree that looks like the way to go for 2012.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote