View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #11
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Well, I'm pushing 50 (rather hard) and I like the design. It's fugly, has lots of neat buttons, and I'm always asked questions about the Kindle when I have it out in public.

(I've always been a little partial to Battlestar Gallactica, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc so that may explain why I like the Kindle.)

Designwise I'd like to see the wireless off unless the user is downloading content. Also the way books are listed could stand some improvement. It would be great to be able to create subfolders for series, authors, genres. I'd also like to be able to sort by purchase date. The keyboard is fine, personally the extra length at the bottom means that when I read in bed I don't have to prop it up on a pillow. Plus a slideout keyboard is just something else mechanical to break.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote