Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #16
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Shai-Hulud linked to the following from here. (Note it is from October 2010, so very old.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKobo View Post
We found an issue after we shipped the devices that causes it to not always sleep when it is supposed to, even though the sleep screen is displayed.

This can cause the battery to drain faster than it should, which results in the problems you are seeing. We have a fix in testing right now and we will be releasing it on Monday. I have it running on my reader here, and I'm getting much more battery time out of it.

We've also improved the upgrade process on the Kobo Wireless Reader, so it will be super simple to upgrade your device when the update drops, either via the Desktop or WiFi. No 'kung fu grip' or paperclip needed.
Full thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=1173989

Interesting no? Sounds like the same problem all over again...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote