View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:17 AM   #22274
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Send some of that apple pie this way. The Keemun I already have. Though I just tossed out something that was sold as "Keemun Hao Ya 'A'", but which was not up to what I would have expected. Overall very disappointing. I'm not sure what it was, but quite sure it wasn't what it was sold as.

Coffee today. Some Peet's Major Dickason's blend. Then nothing but diet coke the rest of the day.

Tomorrow will be a fun day. Gotta clear out the coop where poohbear_nc's friends hang out. Give the girls a nice new bed of shavings with fresh diatomaceous earth mixed in to help keep things dry in the winter. Just a barrel of fun and laughs.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote