View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #12
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
If Plastic Logic can afford to put out a device with an 8.5" x 11" touch screen and wi-fi for $300, I'm going to take a wild guess that all other e-book reader manufacturers will be able to more or less match them. PL only makes revenue off the devices, and I can't imagine them manufacturing (let alone selling) enough to get a better volume discount on the screens or other components than Sony or Amazon.

I.e. I'll wait for an official announcement rather than treat the speculations of a newspaper article as "factual."
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote