View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #5
WeaselWords
WeaselWords began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Here is the 1.0.04.12210 firmware. After you flash this, then you can install the June Reader.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ko...0.04.12210.rar
Thanks! Flashed it, installed June Reader and setup a couple font css's (left a few defaults as well).

If you don't mind, I could use some advice. Trying to set some defaults I like for margins, indents, etc. to override any ebooks. It seemed just using June Reader expanded the margins on all sides, is that normal? I originally had it set for 5pt margins on the top and sides, wound up removing the top and setting the sides all the way down to 1pt. Margins are still somewhat large. Actually, the right margin seems considerably larger than the left. I imagine it is partially due to justification.

Here is a sample of one of my css files,

Code:
@font-face{ font-family: serif; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; src:url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin-Regular.ttf)}
@font-face{ font-family: serif; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; src:url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin-Italic.ttf)}
@font-face{ font-family: serif; font-style:normal; font-weight:bold; src:url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin-Bold.ttf)}
@font-face{ font-family: serif; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; src:url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin_Sans_BI_45b.otf)}
@font-face{ font-family: sans-serif; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin_Sans_R_45b.otf);}
@font-face{ font-family: sans-serif; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin_Sans_I_45b.otf);}
@font-face{ font-family: sans-serif; font-style:normal; font-weight:bold; src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin_Sans_B_45b.otf);}
@font-face{ font-family: sans-serif; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/reader/fonts/Fontin_Sans_BI_45b.otf);}

@page {margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 1pt; margin-right: 1pt; text-indent: 1.5em;}

div, p, body, body.book, body.text, body.calibre, body.calibre1, body.calibre2, body.calibre3, body.calibre4 {
    font-family: serif; 
    line-height: 1.2;
    text-align: justify;
    text-indent: 1.5em;
    }

Last edited by WeaselWords; 05-30-2013 at 08:54 AM.
WeaselWords is offline   Reply With Quote