View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #57
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I didn't notice that Sigil has menu toggles and expected spellcheck options to be located in the Spellcheck Dictionaries dialog box.
I'd nice if you added an extra Highlight Misspelled Words check box there or simply added a No Spellcheck option to Dictionary drop-down box.
Maybe renaming it to 'Toggle Highlighting of Misspelled Words' would make it more obvious. Its in Tools to make it easy to turn on/off. In preferences its a little more hidden. Its not on the context as it applies to all pages.

Quote:
I really appreciate the work that you put into the clip functionality. IMHO, adding predefined keyboard shortcuts for a limited number of clips would make them even more useful.
How about implementing clip selection via a shortcut key and the clip number (without displaying the Clip window first). E.g. CTRL+ALT+0 selects the fist clip in the list, CTRL+ALT+1 the second one etc.?
Glad its useful. Will look at this for the shortcuts as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Actually, I don't need all the multilevel stuff. IMHO, multilevel clips are overkill.
Fortunately its setup so you can use multi-levels if you want them, and completely ignore them if you don't want them.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote