View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #95
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I registered and voted, and posted in the 'Defective screen' thread, which at least seems to be reasonably well-moderated against fanboy/girlism. (Although--and maybe I am being overly optimistic here--to my mind, now that Amazon is diverting some of the bad units to another location, I feel less need to make a lot of noise about it online. I think they've gotten the message. I hope. I'm completely addicted to reloading these forums now, though, and everytime someone gets a replacement I keep hoping to see the magical 'paper-white' screen.)

Edit: Oh god, my forum title is now Zealot. To anyone who still doubts there is a problem, in my apparently four years of membership here, I had exactly eight posts until I got my PW.
Same here. I'm registered here since 2005, and my previous posts must have been removed a few years back, so I started with zero when I started obsessing about the PW over here
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote