View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #7
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
While not a big poster on Facebook, for example, I do find it a convenient way to keep up with family members and things that are happening in their life. Not to mention it's a great way to find out about things our son won't tell us but has no compunction about sharing with the world.
Exactly the same here. LOL What kills me is seeing how little discretion my kids use in posting/tweeting the most personal and trivial things, then hearing them call it "creeping my FB" when friends/family actually read them. :what:

Quote:
Do you use any of them on a regular or semi-regular basis?
Very, very rarely.
Guess I'm just a creeper.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote