View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHWright View Post
I was going to cite automobiles/gas as an example, but I think the case of someone like Sony is somewhat more apropos. A Sony CD player doesn't just play Sony music. It plays just about any CD from any label. (Never used a Sony ereader, so I don't know how much they carry that model into that arena.)

Instead they seem to be using the razor blade model. Sell them a razor cheap then charge $$ for the special blades needed to fit it.
Sony did that with the memory stick.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote