View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #35
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Nope I not changing just because this site changed! I cant even see what the New updates did beside mess up members.
Katie, I have no idea why neither of the methods to clear a browser's cache worked in your case, as it did for others, but I'll look for more solutions and will post back here.

The update included the migration to faster hardware.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote