View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that Sigil builds a new toc.ncx from scratch when you generate a new toc. The pre-existing one gets blown away.
It does. Sigil doesn't care what was in your ncx before you generated a new one. It just builds a brand-new one ... with no consideration for Pagelists whatsoever.

Quote:
I think there was some discussion about being able to preserve an existing toc.ncx, but I don't recall what the outcome of that was.
Sigil does currently preserve your pre-existing ncx upon opening/saving.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-29-2013 at 08:59 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote