View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #60
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
i have started a petition some where else which is a secret place as i do not want spoil sports following me and try to cast ink into my clear vision with their egocentric selfishness.
vugtitan, please encrypt your petition as well, as i'm afraid i may blunder onto it in a game review video on BoardGameGeek or in an article on diaper candidiasis in the depths of Wikipedia and accidentally sign it without knowing what i'm doing. Encrypting it will protect it further, making it harder to sign, as well as harder to find for people who care about the issue.

Your idea for a secret, hidden petition is a masterstroke of genius. Or perhaps just a stroke of some kind.