View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:46 AM   #9
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWGB View Post
Nevertheless, the proportion of topics, with 80 percent gravitating to discussion of technology and a mere 20 percent related to discussion of books, genres, authors, language, style etc. makes me feel not a little confused. Am I in the right place?
Well, the little smiling robotic ereader mascot over the website's logo should go a long way to preventing such confusion, as should the list of topics. It is indeed a website dedicated to enthusiasts of ebooks and their accompanying electronic devices.

Many of the topics are related to the industry, manufacturing and so forth. However, commentary on books and writing in general are not uncommon in the General forum, nor would I assume they're uncommon in the "Writer's Corner."

I don't know if you're in the right place for you, but you are in a right place, so long as you're civil and respectful of the wide array of topics. Who knows, you may even come to find some of those other topics interesting.

Either way, welcome.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote