View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortspeck View Post
Is it possible to transfer books from my e-book to my computer so I can then transfer them to my wife's new Sony Pocket Reader. If yes, could you give me a step by step.

Could you e-mail your answer to <mort@hms.harvard.edu> I figure I'd have trouble finding the answer on the forum

Thanks a lot.

Mort
Welcome to mobileRead, Mort.

You may want to delete your email address. Thats a sure fire way to get tons of spam.

Its easy to find your way back here.. Just look up where it says "new posts", click on the arrow, and select "Your posts" from the menu.
This will show only your posts......and any answers to your questions which have been posted...

Enjoy,
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote