View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
All true.

I designed it so you could list books you've read, books you've bought but haven't read and a wish list. And I wrote the VB code so that, if you've read the book, the border color is green; if you've bought it but haven't read it yet, the the border color is black and, and, if it's on your wish list, the the border color is red.

If this is available on this program, great!

And mine isn't a marketing gambit. DB design is my hobby and this and any others I may design and post here will always be free.

Well free apart from anyone who uses it owing me a drink if they happen to see me in a bar somewhere

Last edited by MickeyC; 06-09-2008 at 08:04 PM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote