View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
ryran
Connoisseur
ryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with others

Device: Kindle 3G
In other other news, I was playing around with the various commands in slave mode, trying to see if there was anything else interesting enough that I'd want to bribe you into adding to kinamp.... and I came across the loop and volume options. Obviously I'm already controlling everything I need to with scripts, but IMHO it sure would be nice to toggle repeat without having to restart playback. Same goes for volume-boosting, though to a much lesser degree.

I couldn't really get either of them to work though.
Changing loop from within slave mode seems to break playback in a similiar way to how seeking does (delayed death) and the volume boosting ... well, perhaps I could get it to work by playing more with the af_* commands, but I realized that I don't currently have any reason to need boosting; I was only looking into it for completeness' sake.

So anyway. Loop breaking the whole world? Is this your experience as well? Keyboard shortcut not possible?
ryran is offline   Reply With Quote