View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:46 AM   #28
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by muranternet View Post
The eInk side is all right, although the contrast on Vizplex screens is noticeably worse than Pearl (Kindle 3, recent Sonys, Nook Simple Touch). I much prefer the Kindle for long term reading just because of contrast and resolution. Still, it's better than reading on LCD.
I laugh my ass off with these self-appointed geeks. You need to find some info by yourself instead of believing what ads tell you.

Pearl IS a Vizplex and it is even CHEAPER than the previous Vizplex generations. The better contrast you are talking about is a matter of better hw/sw integration, and it is NOT MUCh better, you're talking about a 15% better contrast.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote