View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #25
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
The problem with this statistic is that it has little meaning. I'm assuming that most of the people looking for an iPhone were waiting for the new model, so the sales were lower. I'm sure that for Q4 we will see the opposite trend. The market is still fluctuating.

------
A first is always a first. To say it had no significance is to say there was no significance when Samsung wasn't first.

.. besides, that Jobs fellow is no longer around.