Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 01:24 AM   #198
flamaest
Groupie
flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekraver View Post
Much of the usefulness of web2book is that it turns partial feeds into full feeds. Just try use the subscribe feature (on the file menu). My server might be a bit slow as it is doing a on-line backup but be patient and you should get a list.
Got the app and all the components working great.. I downloaded someone's full.xml file from this thread and have a bunch of feeds i can start with..

I tried the subscribe feature on the app, but the app just sits-there and nothing seems to happen.. is this normal?

Thanks,
Fabian.

Last edited by flamaest; 07-31-2007 at 01:13 AM.
flamaest is offline   Reply With Quote