View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Question PDF-Some look great without zoom, others do not?

I am just wondering why some of my PDF books look great on my PRS-700 and don't need the zoom feature while others are worthless to me? They are so small and using the zoom does not make for pleasant reading. Most of these are simple documents (nothing technical about them). Is there a difference in the way they are created? Is there any way to make them more readable?
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote